FFL Transfer Policy
As of March 2, 2018, the Cheyenne Rifle & Pistol Club (CRPC) policy for reception of firearms for members is as follows:
1. Reception of firearms will continue to be free to CRPC members.
2. Members will email all order information to firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes requests to send the club’s FFL as well as order information (sender, shipping, etc.). Telephone messages will NO LONGER be accepted!
3. All FFL transfer requests must contain the following information:
- The name of the club member, including their member ID, address, email address, and phone numbers.
- What is being ordered or to be received and who it was ordered from, when it is to be sent and by what carrier.
- Contact information for the sender, including name, email address, physical address, phone number, etc.
- Indicate if a copy of the club’s FFL should be sent/provided to the sender.
4. When the buyer receives new or updated shipping information, it should be forwarded to the above email.
5. Because of limited hours of availability at the club, the shipment may be ordered “held by the shipper” for pickup by the clubs FFL designee on the license. This is a fairly common occurrence at the present time.
6. The club’s FFL designee will contact the recipient as to when they may pick up the firearm at the indoor range.
7. ALL firearms received by the CRPC will be entered into the mandatory bound BATFE record book and a BATFE Form 4473, as well as the mandatory NICS background check, will be performed before the buyer can take possession. However, if the buyer has a valid Wyoming Concealed Firearm License (CFL), the NICS check will not be necessary, but the buyer will still present the CFL and driver’s license to the club’s FFL designee as documentation.